domingo, 30 de março de 2008

Rihana 3 CDs Completos

Music of the Sun

1. Pon De Replay
2. Here I Go Again
3. If It´s Lovin´ That You Wan
t4. You Don´t Love Me (No, No, No)
5. That La, La, la
6. The Last Time
7. Willing to Wait
8. Music of the Sun
9. Let Me
10. Rush
11. There´s a Thug in My Life
12. Now I Know
13. Pon de Replay (Remix)
Download

A Girl Like Me

1. SOS
2. Kisses Don´t Lie
3. Unfaithful
4. We Ride
5. Dem Haters
6. Final Goodbye
7. Break It Off
8. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
9. Selfish Girl
10. P.S. (I´m Still Not Over You)
11. A Girl Like Me
12. A Million Miles Away
13. If It´s Lovin´ That You Want, Pt. 2 - Bônus
14. Pon de Replsy - Bônus
Download

Good Girl Gone Bad
1. Umbrella (Feat. JAY-Z)
2. Push Up on Me
3. Don´t Stop the Music
4. Breakin´ Dishes
5. Shut Up And Drive
6. Hate That I Love You (Feat. Ne-Yo)
7. Say It
8. Sell Me Candy
9. Lemme Get That
10. Rehab
11. Question Existing
12. Good Girl Gone Bad
Download

Nenhum comentário:

Parceiros

Seja nosso Parceiro